Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodiemarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 03:44 PM
    how do i know if he really loves me?
    how do I know if he really loves me we have only been together for a short time I had him come over to my sister's house for x-mas and when he got out the car he had gotten a text it was from a friend but when I looked at his old messages he was texting some other girl even on the same day he was coming over to my sister's house he said he was sorry he didn't know why he was talking to her he didn't want to be with her but when I texted her back he told her that he wanted to be with her I also lied to him at the beginning of our relationship and I told him that I was married but he lives in another state we are no longer together but just not devorced yet does that give him the right to be able to talk to other woman just because I'm married even though I'm faithful to him and not cheating on him we don't live together so its hard for me to trust him I just feel like he tells me what I want to here how do I know he isn't still talking to other woman I need some help if someone can give me some advice I would like to hear back thank you:confused:
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2007, 04:11 PM
    It sounds like you need to start over; no more lying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

My ex says he still loves me [ 5 Answers ]

I think I'm going to loose my mind he says he still loves me but we both have moved on :( and its weird because I never wanted to end our relationship and every time we see each other gets so hard to walkaway I really don't know what to do because I still love him to but I don't want to hurt the...

How do I know if he really loves me [ 6 Answers ]

well me and my bf just started going out and a lot of people have told me hes known for cheating and useing his ex gf and i dont want that to happen to me. how do i know if he actually loves me and isnt just useing me for stuff or cheating is there someway i can tell if so please tell me i really...

Should I ask if she still loves me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey all! Okay I am having a real problem... As some of you know me and my girlfriend broke up about half a year ago when I moved away from my hometoen to go study. She said that she did not want us to stay together because of the distance but I really don't believe that. How can you feel...

How do I know if he loves me [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfreind for about 2 months and before that we were roommates bestfreinds and we have even cheated on or partners with each other and now have decided to get together I am having trouble figuring out if he loves me or if he just likes me we have waited 3 years to be together...

View more questions Search