Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2007, 02:05 PM
    What is the first thing you see?
    What is the first thing you see when looking at a girl/guy? Their eyes? Mouth? Teeth? Hair? Charm? Walk? Talk? Body? Clothes? Popularity? Attitude? Other?
    What makes you want to be with someone you just saw?
    What is the feeling that suddenly comes over a person with one look? Is there such thing as love at first sight?
    What personality do you prefer guy/girl?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2007, 02:07 PM
    obviously, what attracts me to go actually TALK to them would be their looks. No, I'm not that shallow... it's just human nature. It's not like I go there due to their body wash scent.

but once I'm there, it's all about:

1) TEETH. I am... a teeth fanatic. It doesn't matter if you have straight teeth or crooked teeth. I just got to like it. And I can tell what kind of dental work you've had within minutes. Braces, whitening, if you smoke, if you chew on ice, etc. I once walked away from a girl who was absolutely gorgeous... because I disliked her teeth.

2) how well they carry themselves. Women who have low self esteem, no matter how gorgeous, is a big no. sorry. Low self-esteem = mind games they play with you = immaturity = problems for me. No thanks.
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    low self-esteem = mind games they play with you = immaturity = problems for me. no thanks.
    I liked your equation you're right. Thanks for answering my question :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 02:16 PM
    His eyes. Eyes are the windows to the soul.
    Kick277Jen Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2007, 02:35 PM
    The guys voice... What they say, how they say it, the tone of their voice, if they have an accent, etc. I once met a guy who really wasn't good looking but he had a HOTT voice with an accent, which actually made me really attracted to him! : )
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2007, 03:04 PM
    The first thing I actually notice about a guy, before really talking to him is his hands. The gestures he make, clean nails, whether he fidget. You can tell a lot about someone by their hands, the certain movements they make with their hands tells you if they play an instument, and a lot of the times what kind. A smoker who's needing a ciggerette, will fidget, pass things in between their knuckles, alotly between their fore and middle fingers and their hands are hardly ever still... little things like that. I pay attention to detail.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Dec 27, 2007, 06:46 PM
    LOL... let see... the first thing I notice the girls is their EYES... and the SMILES>... it just really get to me...

I would just like walk across the whole way just to like " hey how u doing "

But that just the first impression... wat I am looking for is Personality... ALL THE WAY>...

I mean if you have a great personality like... nice... kind... innocent... INNOCENT lol.. hahaha you get me all the way...

I don't really care about look... well I might be lying.. a little cuteness in it wouldn't hurt right ? You no what I mean...

But the sad thing is there are not that many INNOCENT... cute girls out there lol... u no ? The INNOCENT INNOCENT lol.. hahaha I find girls really attractive that way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I go about doing the right thing. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I would just like to find out if anyone could give me advice on the following I have two problems... :( I am going out with my boyfriend for four months and we have a good relationships With minor problems 1> I really love him and keep telling me he loves me but something I think...

I have done the right thing [ 6 Answers ]

Do married men ever leave their wives and deal with the problem of leaving the homes if they want out or do they say they can't leave cause of the childern cause if a man wants 2 get out he will

Am I doing the right thing? [ 8 Answers ]

Just needing some opinions. I hope I am taking the correct route in paying my debts. First off, I had a higher paying job when I acquired a lot of my debts. I no longer have that job. Anyway, I had acquired so much debt that I could not keep up. I saw a bankruptcy lawyer for a consultation...

Did I do the right thing ? [ 5 Answers ]

I call the animal cruelty number to my neighbor and they said that they will investigate him and probably sue him > thanks labman and everyone else for helping I really appreciate it .

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search