Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmarshderf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Ever heard of diazepam by ratiopharm?
    I ordered 5mg diazepam from an online doctor from Germany. The tablets were made by a manufacturer named ratiopharm. On 1 side there is a D on the other side there a center cut line, the pill is round and white. I went to every pill identifier I could find, they never heard of ratiopharm nor any list of the description. Before I realized that there's no record on the internet that I could find, I took one. It made my axiouty worse, a little dizzy, and an uncomfortable body high. I've been taking generic 5mg valum for two years to fight my severe anxiouty and not once has it ever messed me up. What the hell did I take.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 26, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Unfortunately I can't tell you what you took, but I can tell you that getting prescription medications via the internet can be downright dangerous these days. It's really better to stick to your tried and true pharmacy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anybody heard of this? [ 6 Answers ]

This is a wee bit embarrassing, but needs to be asked. My husband and I have been in a monogamous and faithful relationship for 4 years. Last week he had little brown spots show up on his genitalia. Slightly raised, brown, do not itch or hurt, haven't faded. Anybody else heard of this? ...

Anyone heard of this? [ 24 Answers ]

Me and girl are young in college going out for not very long (less than a year) but we want to make it work even though she's leaving after a few months of the two of us and making the relationship ld... things good for a while talking once a week but then she dumps me kind of out the blue saying...

Has anyone heard ? [ 11 Answers ]

I just read a press release that they are taking the word gullable out of the dictionary.

Anybody heard of this [ 10 Answers ]

HumiNature Skin Whitening Cream for Sensitive Skin It's apparently a good lightening cream some black people are using it

Has anyone else heard of this [ 2 Answers ]

I was reading up on some things and I heard this-> There is a very small chance that "pre-ejaculate" can cause a pregnancy because sperm is not formed in this fluid. The only way sperm gets into this fluid is if there is sperm in the shaft... then this "left over" becomes very high in contrast to...

View more questions Search