Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 07:39 PM
    D- Link DI-524 router
    I can not log in to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.15.1. Tech support is not available any more suggestions?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Reset for most routers with a reset button on the rear panel

Write down configuration information such as IP addresses, security keys, opened ports and services, etc. that you modified. (The default username is admin and the password is either password or 1234. Try these before resetting the router.)

Press the reset button on the back until the test light blinks. This takes about 10 seconds. (To avoid accidental resets, the small button is recessed. Use a pen or paperclip to access it.)
    Release the button.
    Wait for the router to reboot.
    If the router was not cleared, try these additional steps AFTER the router has finished rebooting.

Unplug the router's power.
    Press and hold the reset button. While the button is held down, reconnect router's power.
    Continue to hold the reset button for 20 seconds after reconnecting the power.
    Wait for the router to reboot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

D-Link router DI-524 [ 1 Answers ]

I have D-Link and can not log in at http://192.168.0.1

D-link adsl router and netgear wi-fi [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am bit confused what has happened in my office. I will explain to you people briefly , if possible help me out. We have a broadband connection the lone is configured through D-LINK ADSL router and its connected to a 8 port switch. Now recently we purchased a NETGEAR WI-FI...

Trying to connect D-Link router through a Linksys. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a D-Link DI-604 that I want to hookup my TiVo and XBox up to, and that router is connected to a Linksys BEFW11S4. The D-Link doesn't seem to be able to connect through the Linksys to get onto the internet. What needs to be changed to get this working?

I need to recofigure a D-Link router. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to buy a used D-Link DI-524 Wireless Router, but since it's used it already has WEP enabled on it, and the tech that configured it is not working here anymore, I don't know the WEP code, it says it's connected. I tried typing 192.168.0.1, but it gives me a "Page can't be displayed". Plus...

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 2 Answers ]

I have DI-524 Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

View more questions Search