Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praiseyah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Gaining a passport with a felony record
    Can a person with a felony on there record apply for and receive a passport to leave the united states? Please only truthful responses. This is of great importance and urgency.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Hello p:

I have one, and if they'll give ME one, they'll give any felon one.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Can I get a Passport with a felony record [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get a passport with a felony arrest on my record? I'm not on parole, and will be finished with probation in 2 months. Also, the Judge has given me clearance to travel on vacation with my family. It is documented on my probation papers that I am able to leave the state.

Felony record [ 6 Answers ]

I have a husband who has a felony record and he is pretty much dead in the water for 20 years he has already been out 10 but he can not be bonded,get a passport,he just got the right to vote back but every time he applies they shoot him down.I hope you are not treated as the same way excon I wish...

Can you get a passport with a felony? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if you can get a passport to go to the caribbean with a felony:?

Gaining muscle [ 2 Answers ]

When I lose weight I do some weight training too but if I continue will I be really bulky like a guy??

View more questions Search