Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddie younce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Was my girlfriend cheating on me.
    After four months of the relationship my girlfriend started giving rides to a guy that she knows at work, he would call a lot in the beginning and I told her that I did not like this kind of behavior. Recently, my girlfreind stated that this guy drives a blue car and lives on the north side of town, Well comes to find out that the guy drives a maroon car and lives on the south side of town. Was she cheating.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 21, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Well, not necessarily. She could have been or maybe he just moved and got a new vehicle, maybe it's a different guy, or maybe she just didn't tell you because she was worried you would get jealous( not saying you are, or anything, just trying to figure out what might be going on in her head). Don't accuse her yet, but be on the lookout. If it were me, I would just come out and ask her why in the heck she lied. Maybe there is a good explanation for the difference in stories. If not, then it sounds like she is being dishonest for some reason. Maybe some couples counseling might help you guys. Good luck!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Maybe she got it wrong, or you did. Be honest and ask her, assumptions are not facts.
    redspinster Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Sounds like you assume a lot and have no basis, if they work togeather, they are probably friends just helping each other out. You need a bit more hard evidence before you accuse people of sleeping around when they are just co-workers giving assistance to help out. :rolleyes: This is something that mature people do often, if she had any forgetfullness of what the car looked like well she probably just saw it from afar and didn't give it too much attention. She probably didn't care what his car looked like and not an important fact to her or to her work. I say your going way out on a limb and shouldn't pass judgement. Are you hiding something you feel bad about?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 11:38 PM

She could be and couldn't be. You never know. If she starts to act differently, most likely yes. But talk to her about it. Don't be too quick to judge. Get the facts straight first.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 05:50 AM

Wow, if I assumed my fiancé was cheating every time she got some details wrong I'd be a nutcase with assumptions. Maybe she didn't think it was such a big thing to remember and when you asked her she only recalled what she thought. I get little details mixed up all the time when I tell things to my fiancé, but I'm not cheating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Cheating Girlfriend [ 21 Answers ]

Ok I have been Dating this guy now for 7 years, we are madly in love and in fact we are getting married in September, But, I have a Secret I would like to tell him before we get married, I can't live with this quilt anymore. It was about 3 years ago, we got into an argument and we kind of went our...

Suspect Girlfriend Has Been Cheating/Maxed-Out and Over-The-Limit On Credit Card [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, Just wanted to see if my suspicions are justified. My girlfriend of whom I have known for 10+ years just told me she was in the hole for over $260.00 on her Chase Visa card which had a credit limit of $500.00. The card was recently opened in August, 2007. She said they demanded full...

Girlfriend troubles, I think she's cheating on me [ 7 Answers ]

Hey people I have a huge problem here. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for over a year now and things do get bumpy here and there but we get by. Now I am going to tell you the whole story so everything is clear. Lets start with last year around the time me and my girlfriend started...

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice.

View more questions Search