Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blackbeardstein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Late 80s/early 90s Jet with SFX flight stick attachment
    I had an F-16 that came with a Black Widow Patch. One of my buddy's had a F-15. The flight stick could detach and it made flying/gun/missle sound effects. For the life of me can't remember what they were called, any help would be appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Late 80s early 90s TV show [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show I used to watch when I was little. The people were dressed as animals. I remember that the woman was dressed as a parrot, or some kind of bird. And I think the man was dressed as a lion or something close to it. I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of this show.

Late 80-Early 90 movie [ 3 Answers ]

There is a movie that was made in the late 80's early 90's... I will try to recall it as specifically as possible- *** A teenage boy is on his way to a school dance when he gets into a car accident. He was with an older woman I believe... At the end of the movie he and his gf/ or prom date is...

Late 80's, early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie. I think it might be late 80's, early 90's. There's this woman, and she's either girl #1's best friend, or she just became Girl #1's roommate, or something I don't know. The roommate bit sounds more like it. Girl #2 starts to copy Girl #1 in everything....

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.