Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skittles911 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Grr, my butt's so small but my stomaches too big
    Im trying to lose weight but my butt is so small and it gets smaller as I lose weight and I don't want a small butt, but I want to lose some weight from my stomach. And if I try to gain weight it all goes to my stomach and barely any goes to my butt:( . Anybody have any ways to lose weight without my butt getting tiny or getting my butt bigger without gaining weight??
    jdblev Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Run' walk and watch what you eat and drink. Water and water is the best thing for you. Move your eating times around. Eat 4 times a day . Don't eat until your full, but eat enough. Morning time is the right time for you. After 7pm things get grim. Make sure you brush your teeth after each meal with an odd flavor of tooth paste, kids stuff is the best. Makes you not want to put anything in your mouth. And use mouth wash too. You're a girl so you have a way to carry both around with you at all times. Walking in the morning or jog if you can. You'll feel better through out the day. Lose weight while you can, don't worry about your butt.
    BartsDiamond Posts: 33, Reputation: 2
    -

Dec 20, 2007, 10:52 AM
    To be truthful there is not way to target where on your body you will lose weight. The thing is you tend to lose weight first where you gain weight first so for you that would be your tummy. As far as your booty is concerned there is really no way to make it bigger except to increase the muscle in your booty. Do some squats or butt building exercises and that will lift and increase your booty. But aerobic exercise will help you to lose weight in your tummy and of course eating right is a necessity. I hope that you achieve your goals! Hope this helps.
    biggerbooty Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Mar 3, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Eat more times per day as stated above, don't skip breakfast, & exercise more. Do your situps & booty exercises everyday. I got these tips from dimeadozenzone.com. I'm not trying to endorse their book but I can say 1 thing. They put all the info I needed step by step into a book & that's why I mentioned it. Follow the routine because it will shrink your waist & give you a bigger butt at the same time.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 4, 2008, 05:52 AM
    There are allot of great answers here. To work on your stomach you will need to work on your abs. The fastest way to do this is to work your lower abs. Have a look at this site. It will give you a detailed description on what to do and how to do it.
    Best Lower Ab Workout - How to Blast the Lower Abs
    You could do just sit ups but working your lower abs will do the same purpose when it come to toning and losing weight in you stomach area. Stay with your diet and yes try to avoid carbs. Try this for a week I am sure it will work. For your butt you should try speed walking. I hope I was a help to you. Stay with it and you will have less worries.
    savanna202 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 03:24 PM
    When I was younger, my butt used to be really big and I used to be chubby not fat, at all. And anyway, I lost weight by running, walking, and playing sports.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this is sidhaarth,I'm graduate,working in call centre want to start small but good business,please suggest me with idea what to start and how to start.

My small boobs [ 12 Answers ]

Well I am 15 going on 16 next month. I have a 34 A and started my period when I was 11 they don't seem the have grown at all. My mom has a C but she is also heavier than me and I am decently skinny My dad's side of the family also has big boobs but they are also really heavy. Please help me.:(...

I'm to small [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I only weigh 75 pounds and 5'2... I am very embarrassed because all of my friends are so much bigger I went to the doctors and said there was nothing wrong what should I do?

Small boobs. [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm asain and a 34A >.> I can't get over them they are so small! They will never change! They arnt so bad but my nipples are HUGE making my boobs look smaller than they really are! I'm happy about everything other than my boobs sum times I keep my bra or shirt on during sex because I'm so self...

Small business [ 3 Answers ]

How do I even begin to start my own business. How do I get my name out into the public, and how do I get people to come to my business?

View more questions Search