Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UpstateUpset Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Dec 18, 2007, 12:01 PM
    MESOTHERAPY-your experience and resources
    I am 33. In great shape but I have these little bags of fat on my hips- saddle bags. I like my body- love it! I do workout and get tons of compliments but they won't go anyway. I even tried losing more weight and I became skeletal with these "points" my friend calls them were still there.

So I want to try mesotherapy- the injections that emulsify the fat. I don't think Liposuction is right for me- I haven't children yet and I want to save the "big guns" for after that. But for now and the little amount there is I want to try it but I am afriad of no results or worse adverse effects!

Please help me if you had mesotherapy or other treament for cellulite, saddlebags, lovehandles- please share with me!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Mesotheraphy has a variety of uses, cellulite, reduces fat deposits, acne, strech marks, and even sagging skin. It requires no hospitalization, anesthesia, but some of the side effects may be, bruising, soreness, allergic reaction, and numbness, in some cases it takes 2-3 session to see resuls. And of course with anything, it requires good nutrition and exercise to achieve desired results,. long term!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human resources [ 1 Answers ]

What are the roles of Human Resources manager in employee and industrial relationship with specific emphasis to the union and management relationship in an Organization?

Human Resources [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to you, and thanks again for taking the time to view and answer my questions - this is awsome!! I just found out I’m pregnant (Happy). I went through my employee handbook to find out what is said about maternity leave and to my surprise; there is little to nothing at all. My human...

Pc System Resources Is Almost Gone [ 2 Answers ]

Help!! We Have A Ibm Notepad With Windows 98. It Says That Almost All The Resources Are Used Up. I Have Deleted All The Programs We Can. It Won't Scan The Disk For Errors And Took 2 Hours To Defragment And Did Not Increase The Space. I Need To Reload The Drivers For The Cdrom Because It Is Not...

View more questions Search