Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeroxx15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Visa to seek medical treatment in United States
    My mother in the Philippines is daignosed with stage 4 Bladder cancer and was told by her oncologist that she has only 9 to 12 months to live. I want to bring her here to United States for a more aggressive cancer treatment. How and where can I get a visa for her.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Dec 18, 2007, 12:52 AM
    You can get B2 (medical visa) visa from the U.S. Embassy in your country. There are some requirements like letters from your local hospital and from the doctor in the U.S. You should visit the embassy or go to their web site to find out the requirements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where are course on the United States Constitution [ 2 Answers ]

I am an American citizen and would like to learn more about the American Constitution. Where may I take a beginner's course in Bakersfield, California?

United States Constitiution [ 2 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States Constitition has been developed since 1789 and give an example of each.

FiancŽ VISA from Philippines to United States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm julius de Guzman from Baguio City, Philippines. What are the requirements I need to apply for a fiancé visa? Thank you for giving me the information I need.

United states immigrants [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: what 3 things that immigrants have brought to the united states

HELP! Should I seek medical attention for a deep cut [ 4 Answers ]

I was washing a glass and while my hand was in it, I cut it when a piece of the glass popped right off and sheered into my hand above the thumb knuckle. The flap of skinn immediately turned white and of course bleed. I wrapped it and kept pressure on it. However I clearly took off all layers, the...

View more questions Search