Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cybersurfer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 01:32 PM
    D15 No Start after some work
    My son has a 91 Honda Hatch with a D15 motor. He recently changed the Positive Battery cable from Battery to starter and the throttle body gasket. After repairs it does not start. It has spark and you can smell fuel when cranking. It almost starts but never really runs. It was running fine before these repairs and has not started at all since repair completion. He changed the Spark Plugs, and distributor Cap and roter. We also tried to see if there was a grounding issue by Installing a temporary ground from Battery negative to the engine, restet the ECU and verified no connections or hoses where left not connected. Please help if you can.

:confused:

Thanks,

Rich
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 01:34 PM
    . Run through the tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

. Check all under-dash and under-hood fuses with a test light or multimeter. Here's how:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Check for codes.
    drift_tokyo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 03:39 PM
    I have same problem, my coil is weak it will not spark at all use multimeter or test light to test the coil positive and negative to see if it right from 12,000 to 19,000 ohms range, if it not in the range, means u need to buy new coil for it, after if u test all fuses box or underdash fuse boxes just trying to help u out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start and fuel gauge and speedometer don't work [ 2 Answers ]

My 2004 Pontiac Grand Am won't start. I jumped the battery. The car started, but the gauges are still not working. Could it be the alternator?

Work from home jobs with no fee to start [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a typist or data entry job that does not require a one time fee to start

Honda civic 91 accelerator didn't work at light, now won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just like everyone, there seems to be a problem with my Honda. It had problems starting and wouldn't always start, I would have to pop the clutch, sometimes it would idle low and then sometimes too high... I decided to finally do something about it and changed the spark plugs. That day it...

Is my air conditioner start to not work [ 4 Answers ]

My air conditioner goes from cold air and normal air and sometimes a little bit worm in, like 10 minutes cold and like 5 normal or worm does, that means that is it I have to buy a new one?

View more questions Search