Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatnow07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 11:20 AM
    PurePro D110 thermostat instructions?
    I had a room added on to my house over the summer and a PurePro D110 thermostat was installed, but no directions were left with it. I have tried to find a manual online, but have had no luck.
    It works OK, but I don't think I am getting the most efficient use from it because I am not sure exactly what the unmarked slide switch controls. Anyone familiar with this product?
    maejms Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2007, 11:37 AM
    I hope this helps. I believe the company that makes this product is called RegO. Maybe contacting the company directly will help you obtain a manual. The address for them is:
    PureProŽ
    1 Bon Terrain Drive
    Amherst, NH 03031

Additional info:

New Hampshire
    F.W. Webb Company
    1 Bon Terrain Dr,
    Amherst, NH 03031
    Tel: (603) 882-1945
    Fax: (603) 883-4256
    Email: [email protected]
    F.W. Webb Company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Thermostat Instructions [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... just moved into new house with Noma Thermostats and have no directions... can I get them somewhere without buying another unit? Thanks, McQueen::( :(

I need instructions on how to operate a Trane Thermostat? [ 4 Answers ]

Need instructions on how to operate a Trane Thermostat?

Mounting a PurePro D111 thermostat vertically? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm new here and recently a new home owner. Today we got a thermostat from a family member who upgarded theirs (it was only a year old). So no that I've gotten this thermostat hooked up in place of our old one, I need to get it to read in the vertical position rather than the...

Stat instructions [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york heating and airconditioning split system with two separate thermostats the one for the larger unit is lMODEL #1F78 5/2 DAY PRGM MV TO 30V.50/60Hz.OR DC 1.5 AMP. MAX BATTERY REPLACEMENT 2 AAA ENERGIZER I do not have the manual and do not know how to actually program it. Would...

View more questions Search