Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciarz52 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 06:58 AM
    What to get my Girlfriend for Christmas
    Me and my girlfriend just broke up this week, after going out for a month. It was a mutual break up, and we are actually still best friends. We figured it would be less stressful for both of us, but we still like each other, and are exchanging gifts... to my surprise. She told me, after we broke up, that she got me an authentic New York giants jersey :) . I looked them up and they run about $150-175. My question is, What do I get her now?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Consider the things that she is into... what are her interests and hobbies? And derive her gift idea from that... That's what she did for you. Her gift is very thoughtful. And why did she tell you what it is? That ruins the surprise!
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Try a bracelet for $19.99; or how about some very expensive cologne so that her boyfriend will enjoy her aroma.
    Vision Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 07:41 AM
    That's rude. He was asking on gift advice, not romance advice. If they decide to exchange gifts, who are any of us to tell them not to?

Dec 16, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Any other suggestions, I need all the help I can get
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 09:19 AM
    North face jacket... since weather's getting colder
    Scarf/gloves...
    Just small things that you know she would like? Inside jokes?
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Maybe a new iPod?

Dec 16, 2007, 09:26 AM
    I like the scarf idea I don't think she has one. I feel bad though cause she spent a lot on me. Would a necklace or something like that be appropriate?
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Sorry bud. Jewelry is for the boyfriend. I actually DID type necklace only to erase it. Get a nice scarf. Prada. Burberry. Or get a scarf/glove from banana republic and add it to other small things.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 11:30 AM
    How much can you realistically spend. Keep it thoughtful and friendly. Scarves are practical.
    squackmaster Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Dec 17, 2007, 01:48 AM
    How about a music box with her favorite song in it?

SFMusicBox.com - Music Boxes, Jewelry Boxes, Snow Globes and Figurines
    Vision Expert

Dec 17, 2007, 04:33 PM
    I agree with the scarf idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

What should I get my Girlfriend for Christmas? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to get my girlfriend for Christmas. I don't know what she wants because she says that she can never think of anything. I asked her friends what I should get her and they said a necklace or something like that. I've noticed that she wears beaded necklaces but I don't know what...

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search