Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bredin01 Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Kitchen Faucet repair
    I need to replace a kitchen faucet spout. It is a Peerless two-handle. I have the new spout. What other parts will I need and exactly how does this thing come apart to just replace the spout?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 16, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bredin01
    I need to replace a kitchen faucet spout. It is a Peerless two-handle. I have the new spout. What other parts will I need and exactly how does this thing come apart to just repalce the spout?
    I'm putting up a i9mage of a two handled deck faucet. See that knurled nut at the base of the spout? That's the nut that retains the spout. Unscrew it pull the spout up. You will find "O" rings down there. If you have a leak under the new spout pull it and replace the "O" rings. Good luck, Tom
    bredin01 Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 12:46 PM
    The one I have is different then that. I unscrewed that piece around the bottom of the spout and removed the nut under the spout on the underside of the sink mount and it still won't release.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Repair kitchen counter [ 3 Answers ]

Hor do I repair seams that are lifting on our kitcken counter?

Kitchen Faucet Sprayer On - Main Faucet not totally off [ 2 Answers ]

We moved into a new house - new construction. When we use the sprayer in the kitchen faucet, water comes out the sprayer as it is supposed to, but the water does not completely shut off in the main faucet. There is still a thin column of water coming out. We had the faucet replaced, and this...

Kitchen Faucet Repair Failure [ 3 Answers ]

I was repairing a Delta kitchen faucet today and changing the control lever stems. Once I got them changed and turned on the water supply I found the control lever did not control the water flow. Water flows at the same speed whether I have the faucet handle in the off position or on position. I...

Take apart faucet to repair leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delta 2 handle kitchen faucet which I believe is a Peerless faucet. It has a long goose-neck spout and separate sprayer. How do I remove the handles. Does it take a washer, an O ring or both?

View more questions Search