Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omfgwtf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 12:58 PM
    My computer constantly reboots on the windows loading screen
    My computer is constantly rebooting on the windows loading screen, the little screen where the bar goes across etc.

After that it blue screens for literally .01 seconds then restarts,

I've tried to take video of this to read what the screen says but even w/ a tripod the screen comes out really blurry.

I always run virus programs and all I ever do on my computer is play games... I don't know what the problem could be...

I have already tried to boot from window CD I set my first drive to boot from cd and then on the next restart it says "press any key to boot from cd" so I press a key and nothing happens just keeps rebooting. Also sometimes it comes up w/ a screen saying last known config/start normally etc. so I try to press enter/space bar and up and down to select options but my keyboard doesn't respond... I've tried several keyboards for this step but none of them work (But they all work when I press Delete to get into setup on the first screen)

TY...
    Kizzza Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Dec 31, 2007, 08:00 AM
    The "Blue Screen" consists of text saying what caused the blue screen to come up. This always happens when there's something wrong with your system. There's nothing that can be done on the web.

What I suggest you do is take it to a computer store so that professionals can checkout what has gone wrong, or call professionals around your home.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 10:01 AM
    It's a hardware error, if you want to do it yourself swap out the hard drive and ram, those are 2 likely candidates. If not it's most likely the motherboard in which case even I would take it to a shop and have them replace the motherboard.
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Jan 4, 2008, 02:59 PM
    When ever this happens to me, I unplug all cables from the IDE devices, make sure the jumpers are correct, reseat all PCI and AGP devices, and the memory. 9 times out of 10 it fixes the problem. If it is a software problem, reinstall windows

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer reboots by itself/Windows stops responding or freezes [ 8 Answers ]

I am an owner of a MAXDATA PC (FAVORIT 3000 I M08 UK) and I am facing two major problems at the moment: 1. I cannot enter Windows XP 2. The computer reboots by itself just before entering Windows I don't really know much about computers, and I am scared to do anything... Can anyone help...

Windows not loading - black screen [ 6 Answers ]

My desktop has (or had!) Windows ME. Halfway through uninstalling a program there was a power cut, so presumably the uninstall was half-aborted. When I re-booted the PC said that the settings were being reconfigured, Windows was loading - then there was another power cut! So now when I...

Monitor turns off after windows xp loading screen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've just been experiancing a problem with my monitor when I load up my computer it starts fine till I go2 the loading screen(windows Xp with bar underneath) then it just turns off and I've looked at a topic on here and I've done the f8 thing and tried 2 restart my monitor but still it doesn't...

System reboots on start of windows XP loading [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When ever I try to switch on my computer it starts booting and on loading windows XP screen the system reboots and then displays a message that there was a problem and asks few option on how to boot such as 1) safe mode 2) with last known congfiguration 3) normal mode etc. Even after...

Computer Reboots [ 5 Answers ]

My computer reboots whenever it feels like it... What is causes that?

View more questions Search