Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skittles911 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2007, 04:35 PM
    My boobs are still small
    Im 13 turning 14 and my boobs are still small, I started puberty pretty early around 10 or 11 and my boobs grew then but now they've stopped growing, and they are still pretty small. My moms boobs are cc cup but she's fatter than me and I'm pretty skinny. Will they ever grow more? :confused:
    enjay22 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2007, 05:25 PM
    haha. Of course they will.
    I didn't start getting boobs till I was 15. I'm now 17 and I'm a 38B

so, don't worry =]
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Well, 38 is the size of the chest (circumference) and the B is the cup size. So a teeny tiny woman can have a 32 DD if she has a small stature, yet large breasts.

Hun, breasts change with weight gain and weight loss. Large breasts also have disadvantages, backaches... headaches... sagging when you get older.

While we women think that it is great to have big boobs, many men don't care about that. They are interested in other body parts... intellect... etc.

Just be happy that you have breasts. Be happy with who you are. Breasts don't matter to the love of your life... your personality DOES.
    tataroth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Hey there :) I felt the very same way at your age!! I used to get made fun of by my family about how small my breasts were even at the age of 15! I think about then mine finally grew. Now I am 23 and have gone through one pregnancy, and some weight gain and I'm a 38D. So hun, don't worry, yours will come in time, everyone's body has their own way of forming, yours won't be exactly the same as others, so just adjust to the change. And good luck, your young, don't worry so much about your appearance, you'll do too much of that when your older:)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 14, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Hun,
    I understand you started puberty early, but you're still very young. Ask any adult woman... our bodies change constantly! In fact, I was the same bra size from age 14 - 20 but all the sudden at 21, I got bigger. Its different for all of us but one thing is for sure.. DON'T worry! It happens to all of us. :)
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 15, 2007, 01:37 PM
    I was the same at your age. I used ot get made fun of a lot for being flat chested. It wasn't until I was about 17 when they actually started to grow. I know right now you think this is such a big deal, but when you are older you will look back and think "what was I so worried about?!" Give it time, your still so young.
    amandalee Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2007, 01:44 PM
    I am 28 and I have a 34B size and I am about 145lbs. If I lose any weight, the first place that I lose it is in my chest. I don't mind much because unlike those women who have large breasts, I don't have to wear a bra all the time. If I am wearing a formal gown or a backless shirt, I don't have to worry about my boobs sagging. They still point to the sky darlin' and they won't be sagging anytime soon.
    However, with that being said, wearing a bra will maintain the perkiness as well.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 02:01 PM
    I know it may sound weird coming from a guy... but this girl I dated in freshmen year of college, she was a 34 A.

Side note: I have this WEIRD knack for being able to guess bra sizes... possibly due to my double major in math and physics.

Anyway, we continue to date, and around junior year, she went up to a full 34B. It's almost as if her bust doubled in size. So don't worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest...

My small boobs [ 12 Answers ]

Well I am 15 going on 16 next month. I have a 34 A and started my period when I was 11 they don't seem the have grown at all. My mom has a C but she is also heavier than me and I am decently skinny My dad's side of the family also has big boobs but they are also really heavy. Please help me.:(...

Small boobs. [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm asain and a 34A >.> I can't get over them they are so small! They will never change! They arnt so bad but my nipples are HUGE making my boobs look smaller than they really are! I'm happy about everything other than my boobs sum times I keep my bra or shirt on during sex because I'm so self...

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

Does laying on chest= small boobs? [ 4 Answers ]

This is going to sound funny but, I have been sleeping on my stomach since I was a kid. All the women in my family have medium to large breasts. I thought I would get some more too growing up. This, however, did not happen. I asked my a friend of mine and she said "its because you lay on your chest...

View more questions Search