Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drift_tokyo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 08:08 PM
    My civic 93 won't start everything look good but cranking up hear no sparking
    I have honda civic 93 hb and I put zc d16 sohc in it and recently start last night and leave them for warm up and what happen is, it went off and I trying to start nothing happen just cranking and hear no sparkings my dad told me, we did check the fuel pump and fuel line and it good because we smell gas and seen my ecu is fine and we check wires and everything and my dad think the rotor coil isn't good and I did put more gas in my car and nothing happen just cranking when I start it and we check the sparking plugs and hear no sparking when cranking anyone know what going on and need to know what part I need?:confused:
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Perform the tests, outlined in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

Be sure to test all under-dash and under-hood fuses with a test light or multimeter. Also, run the K-Test on the ECM.
    drift_tokyo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 03:17 PM
    I have a test light but no bulb but I got test meter you know and what I'm suppose to do because I don't know nothing about test meter and where should I test or anything just tell me what to do as a directions and it will be a lot of better because I'm not really good reader as I see your sections but I don't understand at all please help me to understand:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

92 civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 civic no fire to plugs

Civic 95 VTEC cranking but still not starting [ 2 Answers ]

What if the problem isn't from ignition system, spark plugs, fuel pump, fuel filter... what are some other contributing factors? Fuel filter is new, fuel line works properly (we just checked). Spark plugs are brand new. Ignition works very well. I turn the key and the car starts cranking, but it...

Civic won't start... please help [ 2 Answers ]

It kind of happened over the course of the day.. like I realized it was taking more to get it to start and by the end of the day my civic wouldent start anymore... so first I thought it must be the fuel pump or the ditributor... so I bought a whole new distributor assembly and cap and new spark...

View more questions Search