Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drift_tokyo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Zc d16 sohc swap in my civic 93 dx hb trying start hear no sparkin
    Ihave honda civic 93 dx hatchback and what happen is I swap the engine zc d16 sohc 16 vavle non vtec and I got ecu that come with that and tranny and I all put it in my civic and we did start it last night but I let it go running for few minutes and when we hear it stopped and we try to start again and again and we did change angle from disturbator and nothing happen we checked the sparking plugs and wires and everything look fine seem it nothing to hear the sparkings when crank it up and it sound like idling or something trying to fire it up we check the gas fuel and it look good and we need to know what going on we did jump start nothing happen it still the same. Anyone know what's going on?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    kelsoe91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 04:03 PM
    I am having the same prob my car was running but had a knock in the head so me and some friends took of the vc to see what was making the noise by turning the motor over a few times when I put it all back together it lost spark now it won't start its in a 97 civic dx 5 speed
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2012, 04:52 PM
    I would check power to terminals at the back of ignition switch:
    Honda Service Bulletin - Faulty Ignition Switches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civic motor swap now no spark car won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Just swapped a japaneese d15b vtec engine into my 93 civic lx. Everything is hooked up and the motor turns over but won't start. Pulled a plug out and the motor is getting fuel but not spark... Any ideas? Maybe the coil (because the motor was cranked over without the plug wires hooked up to the...

Non-staring 97 Civic Coupe 1.6i LS (SOHC) [ 28 Answers ]

Hi guys, I've currently got a non-starting (UK) 1997 Civic Coupe 1.6i LS. I was driving it last week when the CEL came on. As I was a couple of minutes from home, I drove back and parked up, then when I came to try the car later that day, it refused to start. When the ignition key is turned,...

1990 honda civic dx hxbk w/91 CRX Si eng. Swap won't start [ 1 Answers ]

A few days ago my car started acting funny when I tried to start it. It was acting as if the battery didn't have enough juice to crank the motor. I let it sit for 15 seconds, tried again, and was on my way. It did the same thing a few more times and finally on Tuesday wouldn't start at all. I'm...

95 honda civic ex 1.6 sohc vtech NO POWER [ 14 Answers ]

I just installed a new distributor I thought I lined up everything right... it starts runs but when I press on the gas it doesn't have any power any ideas?

View more questions Search