Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purendra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 02:08 AM
    What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windo
    I M CONFUSING IN WINDOWS SERVICEPACK 2 AND SERVICE PACK 2 V.2096
    What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP.

Thanks
    Purendra
    Teracomm Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2007, 08:11 AM
    v2096 is a "beta like" version that testers used before SP2 was released.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

Nissan Altima "Engine Service Soon" [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nissan Altima 1998; I have bought it recenlty... There is a sign telling me "Engine Service Soon!" What does it mean? Plus, the gas meter seems does not move! The needle on the gas meter does not move or barely moves! What shall I do?

Sony Z520a "No Network Service" [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Cingular Sony Z520a cell phone and suddenly it shows no bars and cannot find Cingular Network. I have a family plan and rest of my family members with the same phone are able to find the network. I have read elsewhere on cingular forums that many others are also facing the...

Service Pack 2 v 2096 [ 0 Answers ]

What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP.

Difference between "htm" and "html" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, In all the websites I make, they all come out when loaded onto the server as a "htm" file. But I see others who have "html" files on their sites, what exactly is the difference, if any? For example: what is the difference between index.htm and index.html and will the nameservers...

View more questions Search