Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katmar29 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Dish DVR 501 receiver hook up to new LG TV and DVD recorder
    I am trying to figure out how to connect my Dish DVR 501 receiver to my new LG 42LC7D television and hook up the DVD recorder as well.
    I have the Dish receiver connected to the TV using s video and rca cable to AV 1 input and the DVD recorder hooked up using Component cable from DVD out to Component 1 in but I am not getting any audio.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Katmar

Check out some similar questions!

Hook up dvd recorder to TV and satellite dish [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anybody out there has any diagrams on how to hook up a dvd recorder to an existing satellite box and television. I need to know what cables run from the satellite box to the TV then the cables that run from the dvd to the TV and back etc.:(

Hook up Dish Network to DVD (recorder) VCR and then TV [ 6 Answers ]

I have a DVD recorder, a VCR and I want to be able to hook them up to both record and play on both or either the VCR or DVD. Can you tell me how to hook them up. The DVD reqards another step and that is a RF Modulator . Thanks very much, pulling hair out. Now.

Hook up dish satellite, vcr, dvd player/recorder and TV [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect dish satellite, a vcr, a dvd player/recorder to my TV so I can play dvds and transfer vcr contents to dvds. I need help with the terminology on the in and outputs and what kind of cables.

Dish Receiver, Home Theater, and DVD/VHS recorder [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dish network receiver with dvr. I also have a Samsung home stereo system with a dvd player. I just bought a Samsung DVD-VHS recorder. I want to connect these all together to my standard digital TV. I'm having trouble figuring out the connections. The manual diagrams seem very confusing.

Hooking up TV,DVD video recorder, stereo receiver, and dish [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic Tv, Dish, Sony stereo receiver and now trying to add a DVD video recorder... PLEASE HELP. Directions don't seem to be to confusing and I thought I followed them...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.