Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monalisa1976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 04:59 PM
    isosceles triangle
    the sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isoseles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Is this statement true or false?
    terryg752 Posts: 197, Reputation: 4

Dec 9, 2007, 07:17 PM
    If I say true or false, how will you learn anything? How will it help you?

What you need to do is to show us your attempt. We can check your answer then and tell you what you are doing right or wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perimeter of an Isosceles Triangle [ 16 Answers ]

What is the hypotenuse of an isosceles triangle if the perimeter is 16 + 16 radical 2?

Altitude of an Isosceles Triangle [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, find the altitude of an isosceles triangle whose base is 10 and whose congruent sides are 9. I found how to find the alt of a right triangle but still don't really comprende. Help :D

Isosceles Trapezoid [ 1 Answers ]

An isosceles trapezoid has two congruent ______ a.bases b.legs c.midsegments d.altitudes

Isosceles trapezoid geometry question [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for a quadrilateral to have exactly 3 sides of equal length. I was just wondering. It would most likely be an Isosceles trapezoid.

Right Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

How do you solve this using the following formulas? A right triangle has a hypotenuse of 12 cm. Find the lengths of the legs A and B so that the area of the triangle will be a maximum. Find the area. Round the answers to the nearest hundredth. A =1/2 AB and A^2 + B^2 = 12^2

View more questions Search