Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHAYOTE23 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Dec 9, 2007, 03:10 PM
    The probating (California) of an estate (HOUSE) with or without a will
    Some will contests, after the sell of a property in probate can the property be redeemed if there is a Quite Title submitted to the court and county. Or after the sell of the home is that the end of the property.

MySpace.com - CHAYO - 32 - Male - APPLE VALLEY, CALIFORNIA - www.myspace.com/chayote23
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 9, 2007, 03:20 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. Especially when your question has nothing to do with the thread. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

If the house was sold without clear title, you can try to overturn the sale.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Is it with a will or without a will, it has to be one or the other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probate Law [ 2 Answers ]

Does Probate Law require executor/coexecutors open a new Estate Checking Account or are existing funds in an existing account at time of death that are continued kept solely for estate purposes satisfactory to satisfy requirement to keep estate funds isolated?

Probate of Will [ 5 Answers ]

My grandmother passed away in 2004 and she died testate leaving my aunt as the executor of the will. Now I received a notification that I was named in the will back in early August. I soon after contacted the lawyer hired to probate the will he said I would be getting 2k probably at the end of...

Probate [ 1 Answers ]

I am durable power of ATTY for Sister Kim. There is no will and I am not sure if I have the power to sell home or not in the event of her death which is imminent... just weeks away.. HELP!

Probate Nightmare Can Anyone Help? [ 23 Answers ]

This is the latest of what seems to be a hundred letters I have written trying to get help, of which there seems to be none, all because it's a piddly civil matter, I am positive this goes on in every state in this country and something must be done. This has destroyed my family who are good...

View more questions Search