Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ldporter1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Best Friend Or Worst Enemy
    one day after school this guy that my best friend likes text me asking me something we ended up getting in a conversation....so i asked him who he likes for my friend, even though i kind of liked him too but i never told her except for at the beginning of the year,he told me the only way i would find out was if i told him who i liked or if i told him who liked him, the second one was out of question cause my best friend told me not to tell him so i went with the first one,he told me a girl he liked her name Emily....then i asked if there were anymore he said so who do you like and i asked the same question again but he asked who do you like again so i told him and he said i think so to my question, are there any more girls, but then he said bye after that cause he was tired..........so i was like watever i will go get on the computer..........thirty min. or so i came back to my room and checked my phone 3 messages from him.........first one said "there are two girls emily and you also"............ 2nd one said "ok maybe i shouldnt have said that or watever"..........third one said " What i meant to say i like you and emily but screw it"..........i told him i like him too and i couldnt send anything back because i was doin something but my friend likes you..so!........he never text back apparently i screwed up is wat i thought all the next day.. i told my other best friend haley she said that i doubt ris would care do you want me to tell her and i was like no not yet we have to find out some way to see wat she thinks about it!

when we got home we all went to my best friends haley's house to spend the night since we all live in the same neighborhood and decided to play 20 questions and i knew wat haley was thinking that this is when we are going to find out how kris would feel about me and zane, the boy that likes me that i like back and that my best friend likes.....

so haley goes kris wat would you do if say zane liked danielle and danielle liked him back

her response i dont care he can choose who ever he wants
    so i was like ok i guess she would be ok with it so i was like it is time to tell her so i did she goes ya it is fine i swear it is plus i like this other guy ken harpe better he is cuter in my opinion..but kristen is a girl that says one thing and thinks the other she is the type of girl that trys to ruin your life and we always get in fights because she thinks she is the most popular girl at school and she isnt even close to it she is on the b- list at our school and i am an a- because i just dont like to hang out with all the populars all the time cause all they do is gossip so she is always rude to me thinking that she can over power me and haley push us around well i dont do that kind of stuff SORRY!!, so i knew in her head that she was thinking of something to do to make me break up with him before he even asked me out..so stupid and sure enough when we were telling mrs.angie haley's mom that we always talk to about this stuff kris goes oh zane just text me and said i only like emily and that is all so i text zane bout it and he said no i didnt she is liein and she wouldnt show me the text so i didnt believe her but the whole night i didnt have service so i couldnt text him about it and i was real sad cause either my best friend was lien to me or the guy i am about to date is so i wasnt very happy... until i got to a parade in my city and had service he told me he didnt say any of that stuff and i said i will sneak her phone and look sure enough she lied and later on we started daten hey she said she didnt care so i did it and goodness was she rude to me but i can live with it i asked a couple of my friends and they said that she would eventually get over it and that she can't help who he chooses so i am letting her cool off but i am not going to take this crap so wat should i do? i mean we are still hanging out and stuff but i can't take the rudeness non stop and we have only been daten for 2 and a half? so how should i handle it with her?
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 10, 2007, 04:10 AM
    I think you should break off being best friends and just be normal friends for a while.

Before you do, you should confront her and tell her how you truly feel. Tell her that a best friend shouldn't act that way and if she continues to break off the friendship and find some true friends.

But for the moment just become normal friends and hang out with some other people and talk to her about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Best Friend , My Worst Enemy. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. You see. I have a Good friend ever since 3 years ago but over time I began to change my impression towards him , the way I treat him. Everything changed. I don't want to name him so I am calling him "J" for the moment. Back like 3 years ago, we used to be the best of buddies. We would often...

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

Emboldening our enemy [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: If you were an insurgent who wanted an invading army OUT of your country, what would piss you off the most?? I don't know about you, but at the top of my list would be the announcement by the president of the invading country, that they're going to stay in my backyard just as long as...

View more questions Search