Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bengisweet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Is my wife cheatting.
    My wife is refusing to have sex with me repeatedly. We used to have 3 to 4 times a week but now once in two weeks for the last 8 months. Does this mean she is seeing some one.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Does she disappear for hours and not have any REAL explanation?
    Act sneakier than usual?
    'Talk' on the phone or computer more and not want you to know who it is?

It could be a physical or mental problem that she feels this way---chemical/nutritional imbalance, low energy, depression, stress,.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2007, 08:19 AM
    No that is not what that means... maybe she is depressed, maybe she feels unloved, she may be ill, maybe she feels you pressure her or that you are self centered. There are many reasons for a person to not want to have sex. Talk to your wife. See if she is OK both physically and emotionally.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 9, 2007, 09:20 AM
    It may be that you are married and she doesn't feel like it. Not all of us are sex fiends, LOL. It was new in the beginning... now she is probably comfortable and feels she can get away with being lazy and just say no out of pure tiredness. Give us more info please.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Yep it can be she feels like she is in a marriage that lost the romance along the way.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2007, 09:27 AM
    If that's the only change you've noticed, then probably not. Are there other reasons to suspect she's cheating? Such as times when her whereabouts are unaccounted for? Suddenly paying more attention to her appearance? Mysterious phone/online conversations? Examine all the evidence carefully before jumping to conclusions. Have you tried directly communicating with her about her recent decreased sexual drive?
    BabyChaos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2007, 10:03 AM
    To be truthful it doesn't nesiserily mean she is having a affair, she could just want a break.
    There is more to a relationship than sex and I think she might want to know what that is, just because she ain't having sex with you doen't mean she is cheating on you she is probabily getting tired or something.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I would talk to her to see what's up in the bedroom, before jumping to conclusions. If that's all the evidence you have , then you can't just worry about her cheating. Talk to her, she could be ill.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 03:00 PM
    So many good answers here. Is she just refusing sex, or has other physical contact changed?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    No that is not what that means...maybe she is depressed, maybe she feels unloved, she may be ill, maybe she feels you pressure her or that you are self centered. There are many reasons for a person to not want to have sex. Talk to your wife. See if she is ok both physically and emotionally.

I agree. Some women lose there sexual desire after having a child, they feel unattractive and un-sexy. She could also have post partim depression if she recently had a child.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Communication is the key to a happy and healthy marriage and sex life. Talk to her about it. That is the best way to get to the root of your problem. It could honestly be such a simple answer but you are over analyzing because you are unsure of what is going on.

Best of luck to you.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Dec 10, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I would say no at this point unless there are things that you either have not noticed or left out. Maybe there are other factors like stress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

I think I tell my wife too much [ 6 Answers ]

I think I tell my wife too much. For example, I might say I want to start a business and then I don't do it. When it does not happen I feel she is somewhat disappointed. Or I may tell her something about a family member and then at a later time she may call me or bring up the information I shared...

Who is my wife [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of my wife and where she is?

My ex-wife. [ 7 Answers ]

Well first off she isn't really my ex-wife we just said we were married. Here is where my story begins. I met the most beautiful girl in the world the one every guy dreams he'll marry. We dated for 2 1/2 years. I got a full time job after school. While she had one more year to go. We had been...

Wife doesn't know what she wants [ 2 Answers ]

My wife doesn't know what she wants out of our marriage, she seems depressed and is not overly interested in changing who she is. She also doesn't want to commit to fixing whatever is missing in our relationship. I am wondering what I should do and if there is anything I can do. Or do I wait it...

View more questions Search