Ask
    giljr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Hot water heater
    What is the correct way to transport a hot water heater
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Giljr - If youer talking about a new one,in a box,then do as box has written on it (This side up), if it's not in a box,unless you can haul it saftly, lay it down . Old ones that are going to be reused I always tried to haul them standing up. Or I flushed them out real good because all the rust and sedement gets the inside of the tank all messed up. I hope this helps your question you didn't post enough information as cto what you were asking, if this is not what you are wanting come back on and we will try again . Have a good day GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Surging water pressure & leaking water heater relief valve [ 19 Answers ]

Just recently the pressure of our water in the house surges when we turn a faucet on, and the city water company verified that our pressure in the house when we open a faucet is higher than the pressure in the lines in the street, and after the water runs is at a normal pressure (meaning their...

Connecting a tankless water heater and separate hot water heater [ 6 Answers ]

What I have is this. An oil fired boiler that generates hot water for my house baseboard heating system. Contained within the boiler is a tankless heater that is heated by way of the firebox in the boiler. The tankless heater is used only for domestic hot water. It has a separate CW supply to the...

Reduced water pressure after installation of new water heater (entire house) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, We just had a new water heater installed yesterday and the water pressure seems to be reduced (probably 85-90%) of the prior level, through out the entire house. Our old water heater started to leak yesterday AM, had the new one installed that afternoon (40 gallon, 9 year wty, gas: GE...

View more questions Search