Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suenuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Panasonic TV
    We have a panasonic TV and the parental locks got put on and don't know the code how do we get into it. Does anyone have a fixall:confused:
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Surprised I found this information -- Panasonic TV

The parental lock has been set on my TV and I don't know the code.

Is there a way to override this? Reset the TV by pressing "Action"

And "Power" together on the TV itself (not the remote) for at least

5 seconds or until the unit turns off.

If this helps -- Please rate my answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic Television [ 6 Answers ]

I Have A Panasonic Television Model Ct27l85g Now Iam Getting Picture On The Centre Onlt Horizontally,top And Bottom Of The Screen Are Empty.sound Is Ok .can You Help Me To Repair This Problem

Panasonic plasma TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 42" panasonic TV, yesterday the screen went blank. When I plug the TV in I here a whining sound, then when I turn it on it clicks then the power light flashes seven times

Panasonic TV won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

Our Panasonic CT-32HXC14J (big flat crt) shuts off as it tries to come on. About 1 second after hearing and feeling the tube energize, the TV shuts itself off and the power light flashes. Sometimes unplugging will cure this problem. Seems to only happen when it's hot and humid. I just vacuumed...

Panasonic 32 TV CT32G4-A [ 1 Answers ]

Hi First time on your site.... This past week our 10yr TV HAS WHITE HORIZONTAL LINES . THE SOUND WORKS GREAT BUT I HAVE NO TV IMAGEN. PLEASE ADVICE...... I need to know if its worth me getting it fixed or just buying a new one.......

View more questions Search