Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brian0512 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 08:10 AM
    I'm not hearing the ignition module click nor getting a spark
    I just bought a brand new ignition module, capacitator,transformer, and board for my furnace made by comfortmaker I'm still not getting a spark or hear the ignition ticking.Please Help!:)
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Check for 120 volts coming to the furnace. Then check for 24 volts coming out of the transformer.Then make sure the thermostat is calling for heat. There might be a door switch that the blower door activates. They go bad all the time and stop the 120 volts from getting to the furnace. Check to make sure it is working. Post back with your results and we will go from there.

Your model number and type of fuel would be nice to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where Is Ignition Module 1992 Honda Accord Ex [ 12 Answers ]

My Car Won't Start And I'm Not Getting Any Spark From The Coil, So I Replaced The Coil To No Avail. I Guess The Next Thing Is The Ignition Module.. can Anyone Please Tell Me Where It Is Located... thanks

Lennox Ignition Pilot Control Module [ 3 Answers ]

My problem with my Lennox furnace (model G23Q-3/4-100-2) is blowing cool air, and only occasionally heat was diagnosed as needing a Universal Pilot Module, part #53L9001 also known as 53L90. Question, if we purchase the part how difficult is the installation?

Testing spark ignition module [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have an Armstrong hi-e furnace, that I suspect has a faulty spark module. (The blower control board, the gas valve, pilot, and spark device are all new). The module is a Honeywell S8660k. The manual says to test the spark at the module. Can anyone tell me how to go about that? The lead to...

Ignition control module short where? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Ford Ranger 4 wheel drive with the 2.3L 4 cylinder engine. It has new wires, coil packs, and crank shaft position sensor. There are no burnt wires, fuses, or fusible links. There are also no chafed, pinched, or loose wires or connections in the harness yet I keep burning the Ignition...

1992 ignition module location [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the location of the ignition module on a 1992 Pontiac Grand Am, 4 cylinder (2.3 liter)?

View more questions Search