Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AzWildcat97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Unknown song from the movie Blankman
    There is a song that is played in the movie Blankman that was not released on the soundtrack. When I looked on the credits after the movie it says that the name of the song is Pretty Lady and that it is performed by Vizion. My question is... where can I find this song so that I can download it? It's a very nice song.
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2007, 06:46 PM
    I think the song you are referencing to is called "House Keeper." The full name of the group that sings the song is "Men of Vizion." The song can be downloaded on 'LimeWire Pro 4.14.10'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown r&b song. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a mp3 of a song and want to know the artist + title. The mp3 can be downloaded from: YouSendIt - File Sharing Transfer Delivery - PC FTP Replacement Thanks.

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

Unknown Movie, Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I saw a movie that I can't remember the title to or any the actors that were in it. For some reason I can't get this movie out of my head and I'm desperately searching for the title. I saw this movie in the mid 80's but I'm not exactly sure when it was made. The movie starts about...

View more questions Search