Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Dec 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Girl tried to kiss boyfriend and I have to meet her
    Hello!! Thank you for reading this... I have a big problem!! Ok my boyfriend's christmas party is coming up. And there's a girl he works with who tried to kiss him a few weeks ago. I haven't seen her yet but have sent a few emails. And I will also be at the Christmas party. And I know when I see her I will get very angry but I know it would be bad to freak out at the event. But it is going to really bother me to see a girl who tried to kiss my boyfriend!! What should I do? Or like I don't no!! Help please
    needinghelp2getonmyfeet Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 06:21 PM
    The best advice I can give to you is to not let her get to you. Obviously he wants to be with you so that should reassure you that everything's going to be all right.

Dec 6, 2007, 06:34 PM
    OK but like it will make me soooo mad seeing her like I will just want to slap her! Like should I just pretend she isn't even there.

Dec 6, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by statesgirl
    ok but like it will make me soooo mad seeing her like i will just wanna slap her!! like should i just pretend she isnt even there.?
    I know how you feel... I truly do... been there, done that... The thing is you shouldn't let her get to you because if you do something as far as slapping her... she will turn out to be the bigger person and you shouldn't want that...

Dec 6, 2007, 06:51 PM
    So I will be the bigger person by just ignoring her? Also like my boyfriends parents will be there and stuff like my boyfriends mom owns the business! And they don't know she tried to kiss him. Like my boyfriend doesn't want to tell his mom because the girl will get fired. And I know that is mean to do to someone.. she is a manager.. . sooo just ignore her also if I ignore her.. will it make her see that I am a bigger person? Hehe lol

Dec 6, 2007, 07:05 PM
    so i will be the bigger person by just ignoring her?? Also like my boyfriends parents will be there and stuff like my boyfriends mom owns the business!! And they dont know she tried to kiss him. Like my boyfriend doesnt want to tell his mom because the girl will get fired. And i know that is mean to do to someone.. she is a manager. ... sooo just ignore her also if i ignore her.. will it make her see that i am a bigger person?? hehe lol
    You don't have to ignore her... it's simple... just be nice to her... ever heard the saying... "be nice to your enemies...it pisses them off" hehe Probably not a good saying but the thing is, she will see you're a bigger person just by doing that.

Dec 6, 2007, 07:07 PM
    I don't want to look like I'm stupid or something lol like I don't want her to think I think its OK for her to try and kiss him.. what do you think she will think

Dec 6, 2007, 07:15 PM
    i dont want to look like im stupid or something lol like i dont want her to think i think its ok for her to try and kiss him.. what do u think she wil think
    You won't look like you're stupid...

Does your boyfriend like her back? If so, then you have a problem... if not then you have absolutely nothing to worry about...

If I was the other girl... I'd be able to see that you're a better person by not saying anything.

Besides you said that she works for his mom... in that case she won't do anything stupid to jepordize her job.

Dec 6, 2007, 07:16 PM
    OK thank you.. you have helped me a lot!! Thank you very very much!

Dec 6, 2007, 07:32 PM
    You're more than welcome... ever need someone to talk to... write me... Good luck on the situation!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Be the bigger person here. You don't want to make a scene do you? In front of his parents no less?

Has your boyfriend talked to her and told her that he has a girlfriend and that while her advances are flattering, he is just not interested? HE should be the one handling this, not you.

Dec 6, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Yes she knew before she tried to kiss him that he was with me
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 07:45 PM
    I understand that, LOL, but what did HE do to stop it?

Dec 6, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Well he left where he was (the bar) and then emailed her emails I read them n they said like sexy things but in a joking way like making her wish she had him n stuff lol
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Well, then he is not innocent in this is he? He's leading her on. If he were serious about you he would not be emailing her or having any contact with her whatsoever.

If he were serious about you he would have told her that, while he is flattered by her advances, he is taken and that he is not interested.

Dec 6, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Be the bigger person here. You don't want to make a scene do you? In front of his parents no less?

Has your boyfriend talked to her and told her that he has a girlfriend and that while her advances are flattering, he is just not interested? HE should be the one handling this, not you.
    You said this sooo much better than I ever could have! Thanks for giving her the right advice! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This girl I like has a Boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

I really like this girl who's my workmate. She has a boyfriend for 4 months now but I know her before her boyfriend does. I only know her by her name by just only last year. But now that she's new at work and I see her again we actually get to know each other better and got a lot closer, Mutual...

My Sisters lies to my parents to meet the boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been very worried about my sister. Seems like all she thinks about is the boyfriend and doesn't even talk to my mom or dad about anything. My dad tried to talk to her about school but she just tells them to go away. Seems like all she cares is about the boyfriend. One time she lied...

I like a girl that has a boyfriend [ 13 Answers ]

OK so there is this girl I really like but she has a boyfriend her and her boyfriend have been together quite a while I have told this girl that I like her but she said that we could just be friends so if I did ask her out she would say no and her boyfriend would get pretty angry should I ask this...

What to say to a girl at the first time you meet her [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl but I don't know what to say to her or how to ask her out What should I do?

Boyfriend does not make an effort to meet me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my boyfriend says he loves me but he does not make an effort to meet me just me and him... his best mate says he is just not good with girls, but i don't know what to think. I keep on thinking about ending it with him, but i think i would regret it after cos i do really like him!!:( can people...

View more questions Search