Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Control valve will fire up but will turn off in a few seconds
    I have a heater on my garage and it will fire up but it turns off in a few seconds does that mean that my control valve is bad
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 09:05 AM
    What is the brand and model of furnace you have?
    danbtecnico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 12:59 AM
    Probably the flame sensor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

Why would a nice dog turn aggressive in seconds. [ 18 Answers ]

I found a super dog. She was friendly wagging tail, lay her head on your lap. You could wrap your arms around her neck and hug her. She would try to get in your lap. Not one thing seemed to bother her. You could hand feed her she took food gently from your hand even though she was very hungry, you...

Valve does not turn on furnace in one zone [ 4 Answers ]

I am having problems with one zone of a two-zone heating system. The thermostat does not function; previously this happened intermittently, and turning on the valve manually while the thermostat was set high enough started the furnace. Now, turning on the valve does not help either; the only way to...

Why when I turn on my new AC freon only comes through the line for 5 seconds [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a brand new 3 ton goodman Heat Pump system... when the ac turns on , I can here the reverse valve open and the compressor kick on , and here is the question.. The 7/8" copper freon line gets ice cold as it should but only for about 10 seconds and then it goes back to a normal but...

View more questions Search