Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Dec 4, 2007, 08:29 PM
    How do I talk to females
    How do I talk to females

I am 17, just moved to phoenix because my mom is being deplyoed again. I broke up with my ex back in July

I have always been shy, and moving here hasn't helped out at tall, this is my fourth high school and I'm a jr. you think I would be use to talking to females by now

Does anyone have any advise?
    Rinacakes1991 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 08:39 PM
    From reading you're question I sat here and examined all the guys whoever tried talking to me... took a while. But I realized I like the ones who just came up to me and said hi my name is blah blah blah what's yours? Not too goofy, not to distant. You say you're shy so start in the classroom then work you're way up. Good luck ;)

-rate me-
    Shorty87 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Dec 4, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Agreed... start with hi and go from there. Don't try any crazy lines or be someone your not. As hard as it may seem really be yourself you are much more interesting than a guy you might pretend to be. Since you are new to the city maybe ask what there is to do in town. Adking a question opens up more room for conversation. She will respond and maybe ask where you are from... see you are already in a conversation. Then you can tell them about yourself and inturn get info about them. Also if you start in the classroom you already have something in common... a class. You can make a comment about the test you just took or how silly the paper topic is to start conversation.

Dec 4, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Totally agree with Shorty87

Dec 4, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Thank you for the adivse

Dec 4, 2007, 09:10 PM
    You're welcome

Dec 4, 2007, 09:20 PM
    No problem! That's just how the guys that I like impress me the most!

Dec 4, 2007, 09:26 PM
    How am I going to know if she is interested in me and not just talking to me so ill leave her alone

Dec 4, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Eye contact. If she looks away a lot or looks at her friends for answers she's probably not interested (and not worth your time) but if she is making fairly constant eye contact and simles she could be digging you. Also complements are a pretty good sign. When I am interesed in a guy I find excuses to talk to him. Like asking for help when I don't need it or what classes he is taking next or what he did the night before. Hope this helps!

Dec 4, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Who gives? Build up what I like to call sources ,even if she dosen't like you she just might have friends who do. But from looking at past conversatins with guys I noticed that when I'm interested I keep the conversation going. So if it seems like you are doing all the talking cool down, you got to have some dignity. Remember always be nice but play hard to get to some extent.

Dec 4, 2007, 09:41 PM
    This is going to help a lot
    If you have anymore suggestions, let me know

Dec 4, 2007, 09:43 PM
    All righty, good luck ;)

Please rate me
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Mar 5, 2008, 11:05 AM
    First of all don't call us females.
    I think that is so repulsive.
    We are girl, nothing more nothing less.
    And just talk.
    Not that hard.
    Hi, what's up, what kind of music do you like, want to hang out?
    There. All done.
    [: lol.
    KD33 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Women are kind of hard for a lot of men to understand, they go through a lot of emotional estate and are usually quite creative and fun to be with, just be attentive to what she says and be there for her and she will do the same for you. Unless she's self centered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stupid females [ 12 Answers ]

I have this friend who has been in love with this girl since college. She's a little rich you know what. He has told her many a time how he feels about her but every time she will give him the impression that she feels the same way and then say she needs time for her self but then she goes and...

What do females do after a break up [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend told me she was thinking about another guy, so I broke up with her. There were other reasons that I broke up with her also. I still talk to her and she has told me she kissed this guy repeatedly. But her story just doesn't make any sense. There are many holes in her story. She...

Dachshund-2 females [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently told that if you own 2 spayed Dachshund females that they woud eventually fight to the death. Now I have had Dachshunds all my life and have never heard of this. Right now we have a very well socialiezed 1 1/2 year old female and are looking into getting another one. Does anyone...

Why do females do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious. I believe myself to be a pretty smart individual and have a pretty firm idea why females do this but I want some other opinions. I find myself in a situation where I am in a break with a girl. We still talk and flirt and do favors(not sexual) but actual nice things for each other. ...

Aggression with females? [ 1 Answers ]

Duncan at 5 months is getting much better with biting and nipping, however, he's recently started lunging and biting at my wife more often. It's very strange, he won't do it to me, or other males that come by, but he does it to my wife all the time (chases her, jumps up and bites her, bites her...

View more questions Search