Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlinneed123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 06:19 PM
    How do I get a guy's number.
    Okay so I went out wth a friend last Saturday and her friend came, and he was really cool.
    And I want to talk with him, but he doesn't have email or anything but a cell.
    And I don't know how to ask my friend for his number.
    Anyhelp please..
    canadianguy976 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Ask him for it it's that easy if he's single he'll give it to you in a second
    goelpunit Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Just ask your friend clearly about their relationship. If the guy is simple friend of her then she will give you number. Be careful when you asking their realtionships...
    marisol15 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 10:02 PM
    When you guys are together alone and you feel the chemistry is there ask him if he has any plans next weekend... when he questions why?let him know you want to chill... being straight forward with somebody can show your strong, intelligent , and independent.. when he agrees to chill with you next week you ask him how are you going be able to reach him... and with that said that's when he will ask for your number
    notbigthing Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Create something u need help, and make sure he is capable to help, such as, computer problem, or mend things at home, blah blah blah, after he give u a hand, u can thank him for a dinner. Do some trick, just let things happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In his life for a long time.guy's view? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

Guy's does anybody help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to to know the all types of music(soul,rock,pop,etc) And how to know it if I was listening to it>>> And what do they play with in each type (key board,guitar,etc) Thank's

View more questions Search