Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scavenger Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Where can I find awesome people?
    Hey, so--- there are tons of awesome people out there

But where do I find them? Are there chat sites or like... gee I dunno--- sites where awesome people come together?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 06:29 PM
    You are on a website of awesome people :)

Welcome!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Rick is right, there are some great people here! :)

There are great people anywhere, you just have to make sure to weed out the good from the bad. When chatting or instant messaging, make sure you do everything in your power to protect yourself. Don't give out any personal information! If someone is chatting with you and something just doesn't seem right, ignore them.

There are online communities everywhere out there, you just have to find the one that is right for you (this one is pretty awesome! :)).
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Dec 1, 2007, 08:27 PM
    First of all, I'm awsome. Second of all, there are a lot of sites out there. Google Teen Chats or something. And I bet there are awsome people at your school
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I agree that this is a website where there are awesome people! Also, this site is so much better moderated than a lot of chat sites that you are going to find out there on the web. This is a really safe place to be. Please stick around and get to know the awesome people who rock on this site! :)

Dec 1, 2007, 08:39 PM
    It would be really cool if a live chat was added, I think it would bring the members closer together too, but what do I no
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Some of the discussions that go on in the "Member Discussions" area are sort of like chat. I have never done chat on a chat site, but I do know what you mean by it because I have seen other people doing it.

Dec 1, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Thanks I fixxed it wondergirl
    Stare At The Sun Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 03:00 AM
    I'm awesome! Well... At least I think so...
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Dec 4, 2007, 02:40 AM
    It depends what you class as 'awesome' if you like being around people that listen to rock music, and don't care what others think about them and put there m8s before them then... thats me lol. But its up to you what you think of awesome people is the people who you trust and like hanging about with
    Rinacakes1991 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Besides my totally awsomeness. The kingdom hall of jehovha's witnesses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find people who are interested instead of me finding them? [ 4 Answers ]

I just became an associate in a home-based business with Pre-paid legal services Inc. because of all the publicity they have been getting on Tv and in magazines. Anyway, I will be making great commissions for every membership I sell or if I recruit another as an associate like I have become. It is...

Website to go to find out if people are married [ 2 Answers ]

What website do I go on to find out if someone is lying about being married married names:confused:

View more questions Search