Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JWAV9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Shindaiwa weedeater head will not turn manually or with accelerator
    Machine was working fine -stored it for a few weeks; started it right up but the head won't turn.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 1, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Can you turn the head by hand quite easily, almost free spinning. The flexible shaft may be broken if it free wheels. Remove the entire head and the shaft should slide out, looks like a tightly wound spring about 4' long.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Ball is on the right track I think, and some even have a pin inserted that may have fallen out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WeedEater Cut through Wire on outside AC Unit and now AC or Heat will not turn on [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, my weedeater cut and tangled around two small wires running from the back of the outside AC unit into the house. I am thinking this is the thermostat wire. The two wires are red and white running from the house. The two wires from the AC unit that seem to be connected to the red and white...

Is it true that if a guy does a head-turn, does that mean he likes me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I have a concern about my current crush and wanted some advice. First of all, I will tell you what happened, so you can have a better idea where this is all coming from and get better results this way. First Situation: It all started on Friday (Feb. 16 2007),...

Accelerator for far better speed [ 2 Answers ]

I see the ads about an accelerator that will make my computer run up to 300 times faster. How is this possible? Are there some accelerators that are much better than others or is it all a scam? Thanks Kentucky Nick :confused:

FEATHERLITE weedeater trim head popped off cable [ 1 Answers ]

Been using this weedeater for 4 years now and I've run into a problem I don't know how to fix. While using it recently, the entire trimming head spun off the end of the shaft. It looks like the square tipped cable broke off somewhere down in the trim head. I took it apart hoping that it just...

Changing head on Featherlite weedeater [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the head on my Featherlite weedeater?

View more questions Search