Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Troubled Teenager Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 01:55 PM
    How do I get over him?
    I'm 14 and I met a boy 3 months ago on holiday. I fell in love wif him for the 1st time but now I don't even talk to him and he stays in england. I know I'll never see him again. How do I get over him?
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Your young and in time you will. You will meet someone else and you will forget about him.
    Scavenger Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Ehh yeah leti has a point. You can't change the way your mind thinks-- just find other things to occupy your mind and it'll go away on its own
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Just do some activities ull eventually get over the guy I know how you feel I'm still in love with my ex but she dumpd me before I could tell her
    auglocqnuk Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 07:53 PM
    I disagree with the above answers. If you truly loved him, you'll never "get over" him. Eventually as you live your life you'll set aside a special place in your heart specifically for him, and that's where he will stay forevermore. You'll likely never forget the love you have for him, but sometime in the future you will meet another guy and he too will have a special place in your heart all to himself.
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Hey bite me
    Rinacakes1991 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:47 AM
    It is true that true love never dies. But you're 14 it couldn't possibly have been true love. I'm 16 and I fall in love every week!When he breaks my heart I cope by crying, calling friends and watching movies that make you cry or watching movies with cute guys in them.
    Then a couple days after that a new guy is chasing after me or visa versa. Remember there are always more fish in the sea ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search