Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckie1982 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 02:42 AM
    Need Information On Two Song
    I was just wondering if anybody new a movie with Tim Blake Nelson & David Arquette came out around 2002-2003 it was called...

2 Brothers & A Bride (A Foreign Affair)...

One Part their in a nightclub and the backround music is techno-like - euro techno I guess.. dance.. anyways theirs a woman singing the song called "Under the Milky Way" its originally sung by...

The Church...

Redone by Kill Hannah.. but I need to know who the band's name in the movie is? It would be helpful if anybody would have any sort of information for who the band is in the track listing for the cd or information all I remember is to my knowlegdge it had the name Orange in it.. would be helpful if I could get the name of that band.. I have searched everywhere possible for the track listing to the cd all I keep getting is the dvd with little information on track listing...

Also need some information on a song sounds around the 70's era all I know the lyrics to it is... "I don't wanna be like you" or "I Don't Want To Be Like You" would be valuable if someone may know who this is... sounds more like a Andy Gibb type or KC& The Sunshine... would be helpful.. thanks..

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.