Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ziadrph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Dryer will start and stop immediately
    I have a kenmore elite electrical dryer, and the dryer starts once I press the start button, and stops immediatle if I take my finger off. What should I be looking at? Any suggestions
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Nov 30, 2007, 05:09 PM
    The selector button is bad it is not enguaging properly
    ziadrph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ziadrph
    i have a kenmore elite electrical dryer, and the dryer starts once i press the start button, and stops immediatle if i take my finger off. what should i be looking at? any suggestions
    Thank you for your answer, now when you say the selector button do you mean the push to start button? Or the selector when I select the time ( timer) ?
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Dec 1, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Push to start button

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civic EX Will Not Immediately Start when shut off [ 1 Answers ]

My 1995 Honda Civic EX will not immediately start when shut off after running for a while. After about A 1/2 hour wait, it starts. When it does start, there's a cloud of smoke and the strong odor of fuel and I have to pump the gas to make sure it stays started. Runs fine thereafter. The symptom is...

Kenmore 80 Dryer will not stop [ 6 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 series dryer runs nice and hot but will not stop... is it the timer or thermostat? How do I know?

Kenmore dryer won't stop [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore dryer will not stop. It times out to just before it should shut off and does not go any farther. I have replaced the timer and that did not help.

Push lawnmower will start, but immediately dies [ 1 Answers ]

The push mower is a 4.5 HP. It was bought last year. After pushing the primer 2-3 times I can get it to start, but it will immediatiely die. I can keep it running by pushing the primer. I've replaced the spark plug, cleaned the air filter and replaced the gas. Any ideas are appreciated.

View more questions Search