Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smknudse Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 05:50 PM
    How do I get this Toner out of my hair
    Okay so I wanted to experiment with my hair a little bit and I wanted to see if i would look good as a brunette. my hair was bleached blond and my hair stylist tried toning it down to a little darker blond but it wasn't working. so she kept putting on a layer of toner until she went down a level and did a really dark toner! its brown and I really hate it! I want to be blond again and it would be really helpful if you guys can give me some good ideas on how to make the brown fade faster?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 29, 2007, 08:36 PM
    If your hair is dark, it will not fade to blonde. In order to go from brown to blonde, you will need to bleach your hair and then apply a toner. I recommend that you go back to the salon and have them do a corrective color.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 30, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Dish detergents or shampoos will fade your hair slightly, but it won't remove the color. If your hair is dyed dark and want to go blonde, you will need to chemically strip or lighten your hair and then deposit a toner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair toner [ 3 Answers ]

I have my hair weaved at the hair salon... My roommate stated you have to reply hair toner because it washes out.. I have never heard of this.. is this true.. thank you

Toner for hair [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain hair toner,and it's purpose?Can it be used to remove brassy undertones in dark brown hair?How do you choose the right color?

What is my intolerance to toner? [ 2 Answers ]

Every time toner is put on my hair, even if it is only for 20 seconds (such as today) my hair turns ash, green, or gray! The stylist assured me that 20 seconds of toner could not have any affect on my hair, but I know me, my hair and all of the prior experiences I have had!! Does anyone have an...

Toner or no toner? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a full foil done and my hair is way too blonde for me! People say it looks good but every time I look in the mirror I almost cry! Will toner bring the color down a notch or should I wait to see if the color will fade? I really don't want to go back to the original salon because they...

View more questions Search