Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gibbstown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher with blinking Lock On light
    How do I fix my kenmore dishwasher with a blinking lock on light? I was told it might be a stuck key pad and I may have to change it out.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 11:15 AM
    There should be a button on the machine with a padlock symbol.

Hold it down for 4 seconds to unlock it. If you want to lock it again,

Hold it down for 4 seconds to turn it on. Hope this helps...

Please rate my answer if I helped you -- Still have problem

Add another post to this issue...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blinking 'normal wash' light on kenmore dishwasher 665.17363301 [ 7 Answers ]

Model #: 665.17363301 This morning the 'normal wash' light started blinking and the dishwasher will not respond. I've turned the power off and on and it returns to the blinking light. The only other button that does anything (though not consistently) is the 'cancel/drain' button that when pushed...

Kenmore Dishwasher 665 Ultra Control Lock Reset? [ 3 Answers ]

I have researched previous unlock codes and can't find one that works. My Dishwasher is a Kenmore 665 Ultra 15951791. The upper latch got bent, my wife bent it to allow door to close and now the Control Lock light is on solid. This happened a couple of years ago and I found a reset code here on...

Kenmore Dishwasher has a blinking light and won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore dishwasher has a light blinking continuously over the "hi temp wash" button and will not start. Any help?

Kenmore Ultra wash blinking light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 7 years old. About 3 days ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock but it did nothing. I can push the cancel/drain button and that only causes them both to blink. I have tried cutting the...

View more questions Search