Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Nov 28, 2007, 04:42 PM
    does he like me
    I want to know if this guy likes me I think so when. Just about every time he sees me and I'm not in a conversation (sometimes even when I'm in one) he'll just go up to me and talk. He doesn't talk to much but he always seems to want to talk to me. He playfuly teases me about how I scream way too much or random things. When I talk to him and if he's interupted he'll just ignore who ever interupted him. Last year at a dance on of my friends danced with me to make him jelouse (I guess he knew he liked me and didn't think I knew who he was). I also danced with his best friend and he looked kind of jelouse when he asked me if I did and I said yes. This year the class we have together he walked from across the room just to sit next to me and if he's ever in the part of the room I'm in he always makes a point to say hi. My friend confronted me about this a few days ago about the fact that she thinks he likes me and now I start to think about it, it kind of fits well are we right or drawing conclutions
    amylc Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    i want to know if this guy likes me i think so when. just about everytime he sees me and im not in a conversation (sometimes even when im in one) he'll just go up to me and talk. He doesnt talk to much but he always seems to want to talk to me. He playfuly teases me about how i scream way to much or random things. When i talk to him and if he's interupted he'll just ignore who ever interupted him. Last year at a dance on of my friends danced with me to make him jelouse (i guess he knew he liked me and didnt think i knew who he was). I also danced with his best friend and he looked kind of jelouse when he asked me if i did and i said yes. This year the class we have together he walked from across the room just to sit next to me and if he's ever in the part of the room im in he always makes a point to say hi. My friend confronted me about this a few days ago about the fact that she thinks he likes me and now i start to think about it, it kind of fits well are we right or drawing conclutions
    Yes. He likes you in some kind of way.
    kaite767 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    i want to know if this guy likes me i think so when. just about everytime he sees me and im not in a conversation (sometimes even when im in one) he'll just go up to me and talk. He doesnt talk to much but he always seems to want to talk to me. He playfuly teases me about how i scream way to much or random things. When i talk to him and if he's interupted he'll just ignore who ever interupted him. Last year at a dance on of my friends danced with me to make him jelouse (i guess he knew he liked me and didnt think i knew who he was). I also danced with his best friend and he looked kind of jelouse when he asked me if i did and i said yes. This year the class we have together he walked from across the room just to sit next to me and if he's ever in the part of the room im in he always makes a point to say hi. My friend confronted me about this a few days ago about the fact that she thinks he likes me and now i start to think about it, it kind of fits well are we right or drawing conclutions
    I think this boy likes you. But the really answer is do u like him. If you do tell him because he will not wait for every
    ferretzrox123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Hi I don't really know how to help you I am in the same situation I like my a guy friend but does he like me
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Dec 4, 2007, 07:39 PM
    At that time I didn't know he liked me I didn't think too much about what my friend said and I was really sick I didn't feel good I ate something I was allergic to and as soon as I got home I went strait to the toilet and barfed a few times then I felt so bad I went to bed waching a movie trying to forget how bad I felt
    Rinacakes1991 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 08:53 PM
    He likes you
    TORV QUEEN Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:15 AM
    I think that he likes you for sure. If you like him then you should make a point to let him know that. But you should deffinatly talk to him YOURSELF and not talk through friends!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search