Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbenton404 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Cold Air
    My house is totally electric, my furnace is blowing out cold air and it will not work in the automatic mode. Do I need to call a repair person.
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Nov 28, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Total electric? Is this a heat pump system?

If it is then cool air is normal,
    If not the yes call a repairman and while he is there pick his brain on how your system works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So cold! [ 1 Answers ]

I would have put please after ASAP, but couldn't. Anyway Here is what's up: I was sitting in a guard shack very small, about 3 foot by 7 foot. I had both doors closed, and both heaters running on full blast, AND I was wearing my securty jacket that has ALWAYS kept me warm. I was...

Always cold [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 25 and I'm always cold, my doc told me I have raynauds disease which is when my hands and feet go white and numb when I'm cold then bluish/purple thenred and burning.. then back to normal once I warm up.. but I am also anemic I get tested every 3 months and usually end up on iron...

New mains shower, reasonably new Combi-boiler, but hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold shower! [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently had a new bathroom put in, with a mains shower (used to be electric). But now my shower keeps running hot-cold-hot-cold every minute or so. My bath tap and sink tap in the bathroom are running fine, it's just the shower. I was told this shouldn't happen as I have a combi-boiler but...

Cold Air Registers Blowing Cold Air [ 3 Answers ]

Our cold air registers are blowing cold air worse than if the windows were open. The hot air registers blow cold air but not as forceful (maybe because they are 1/3 the size of the returns) This only happens when the furnace is off and we are heating with the wood stoves. We have metal ducting...

View more questions Search