Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopey81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Birth certificate
    How do I find out my birth certificate number online?:confused: , without sending away for one?
    77casey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hopey81
    How do i find out my birth certificate number online?:confused: , without sending away for one??
    Hi,
    What I could suggest is that you go to the Bureau of Vital Statistics in your city. They have the information that you are seeking. If you do not have the certificate or have recorded the listed information, it would be rather hard for you to retrieve it over the internet; these contain specific information.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2008, 06:25 PM
    I doubt it is available online without ordering one. You may get the informaton from the courthouse if you live in area you were born,
    But with everything on computer, and lack of good customer serivce in state offices I doubt you will get it, You may call the dept and get a clerk to give you a number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Certificate [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a six month old baby and I gave her my ex-boyfriends name even though is not he's child and now the bioligic father want to give her he's last name. What do I do?

Birth Certificate [ 5 Answers ]

I have a seemingly perpetual problem locating my birth certificate. As it currently stands, my original copy is being held by a parent in a safety deposit box so I am unable to obtain it. This is an issue whenever I attempt to obtain a new ID. I couldn't order the document independently since my...

Birth Certificate [ 4 Answers ]

After the babies & I took the DNA test to prove that "He" is the father, he refused to sign the birth certificate. Is there a law that will make him sign the birth certificate? Thx for your help!

Birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

What do I have to do to get my daughters father to place his name on her birth certificate. We are not married but we did have a DNA test done prior to her birth. If he is unwilling to do it ion his own can the courts ask him to do this? I think she has the right to have his name on there.

Birth Certificate [ 4 Answers ]

My son has had his new born baby ever since she was 1 week old and now she is 6 months and he wants his name on her birth certificate how does he go about doing this with out child support?

View more questions Search