Thanks, George in San Francisco
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2007, 03:15 PM
    There are several sites that can help you like this one:

PriceGrabber.com - Comparison Shopping Beyond Compare

Thanks.
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Good to hear that, I have been off this site for quite a while, but am back ;).
    elfkar Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Or even eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices. Setting up a buyer account is free, and they have good by now prices as well as the auctions. I buy stuff with them a lot give them a try. No fees just for being a buyer!
    squinter Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2008, 01:35 AM
    For ram I usually get it from Memory upgrades, flash media, and usb storage at Crucial.com , they even have a scanner that will let you know if your system needs a memory upgrade and what memroy to get... hope this helps :)
    curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Jan 17, 2009, 07:59 PM

Try these sites, which I use often- Tiger Direct, Pacific Geek, and Newegg. All are reasonable but Tiger is fastest on ship time. Newegg sells refurbished and guaranteed computer for less than $100.00 at times and you have the option of upgrading before you purchase. Sign up for their emails as they send them out weekly, are very descriptive and you may be able to buy a computer for less than the price of an upgrade module. Good luck. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low memory [ 3 Answers ]

Dear everyone, When it says "low memory" on the right corner of my laptop what should I do? Thank you in advance:)

Online investigative sites [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know which of the many ivestigative sites available online is the best? I don't want to pay for information on one site that may be available on another site w/o a fee. I am interested mainly in paying a one time fee for as much information as possible... w/o being referred to other...

Memory RAM [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not good with computers. I want to upgrade my memory but do not know how many pins? I have a Compaq Presario SR1123Mw.

Low memory [ 3 Answers ]

About 1 month ago I ran the defrag program.it showed 30% memeory available. Recently ran same program and it showed 5% memory available. I think Microsoft Windows downloaded pathches or security updates taking up such space. How do I remove safely XP updates. I already removed rarely used programs.

Advice on online dating sites [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I need some advice on what dating service I should sign up, looking around a found a couple of few sites like www.plentyofish.com and www.online4love.com as free sites. Anyone have any luck with free sites in the past. There are so many sites out there which ones are the best to...

View more questions Search