Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lileales Posts: 7, Reputation: 6

Nov 23, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Episode from the kid's show Gerbert
    For anyone who ever watched Gerbert, this Christian Tv show with a puppet boy Gerbert who taught about compassion and difference, it came on in the early 90s... anyway I saw several episodes when I was very young, four or something, and I remember this a line about introverts and extroverts; the big words stuck in my memory.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know which episode that came from? Or, for that matter, any other specifics about episodes? Thanks.
    andyholmes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 12:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lileales
    For anyone who ever watched Gerbert, this Christian Tv show with a puppet boy Gerbert who taught about compassion and difference, it came on in the early 90s...anyway I saw several episodes when I was very young, four or something, and I remember this a line about introverts and extroverts; the big words stuck in my memory.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know which episode that came from? or, for that matter, any other specifics about episodes? Thanks.
    I am the creator, writer and performer of the children's show GERBERT. I am not sure what show you are talking about based on your question. Are you saying, you are trying to recall a specific line or quote from the show's episode? Is the quote "the big words stuck in my memory"? Or is there a line about introverts and extroverts? If you can tell me more about it, I can try to come up with the episode you're thinking of. Blessings. www.andyholmes.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid's art show from the 80's [ 9 Answers ]

I have asked numerous people but no one seems to remember this show... I'm looking for the name of it... The beginning showed the main guy skipping along with a group of kids on their way to the treehouse. The rest was set in the treehouse, there were puppets in the windows and the main guy...

90's kid's show?! [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, this is driving me absolutely nuts: There was a show I used to watch when I was a little girl. I think it was on Nick Jr. but I don't remember the name. All I remember is the opening, which featured a man playing guitar as it panned over a room filled with over-sized blocks and...

1st Episode of TV Show Numb3rs [ 1 Answers ]

[/FONT I missed the first episode of the fall season of the TV show Numbers. I know Granger was a mole for the FBI but what happened? I know he is back with Epps and his gang. I searched the internet and can't find the answer. Someone tell me please!:p

Kid's show form the 80's (?) [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 80's I remember watching a show about a man who sang with a guitar in a "forest". There was some type of animal who he left shiny things for on every show. That's about all I remember. I don't know which channel it was on, but I did watch it in the Kansas City area. I ask other people...

View more questions Search