Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eyeglass11 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Hot water heater.
    I live in a camper with a 15 amp electrical system.
    I have a new 6 gallon Whirlpool water heater that is
    Rated at 1650 watts. Will the 1650 watts overload my
    15 amp system. I am nervous about an electrical fire.
    My friend advised me to replace the heating element
    With a 900 or 1000 watt element. Please advise.

Check out some similar questions!

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

No hot water - hot water heater and cold working [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! Its freezing out and we have NO hot water! Cold is working fine everywhere - but nothing comes out of the hot side anywhere. The hot water heater appears to be working? Did the hot water pipes freeze? Why the hot side and not the cold? Please help.

Hot Water Heater not keeping water hot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am having trouble with my hot water heater. I believe it's a gas water heater. I have a problem with my water not staying hot. I have no problem getting hot water in the morning if I've run the dishwasher or the washer the night before. However If I haven't used much water recently, the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.