Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocking_gal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 09:30 AM
    After first date
    Hello All,

I came to know of this great guy on a networking site. We were acquainted by some common friends. We have been in touch online for the past month and seem to get along very well.We had the opportunity to meet yesterday and it went great. We decided to hang out sometime later in the month.

We exchanged a few messages after th date.Mainly flirting.today I send him a couple of messages and no response at all..

Kindly advice.hes my dream man. Mayb he's too good for me.shld I back off?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2007, 01:06 PM
    If the first date turned out fine and he seemed as interested as you in getting to know each other more.. maybe your messages were too needy.

What did you convey to him in those messages? He could be busy, on a vacation, with a family or friends. It is getting to the holiday time when we spend most of our time with relatives.

I know it's hard, but try not to message him again until you hear from him - at least then you'll know where you stand one way or the other.

If this is your 'dream guy', I hope it works out for you.

Lots of luck, and happy turkey day!

rocking_gal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 02:50 AM
    He mailed the same...

Good morning,

Hope you slept well. I awoke at 6am, tossed around and then went for a run at 8am.

Going to be v hard to reach over next couple of days as events are in full swing now.

Will send you travel details as they are formed. Roughly expect to be in your town on the 1st and will stay for a couple of nights. Keep me posted on your travel.

Is he trying to snub me??
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 02:55 AM
    Does not sound like it if he is emailing you. Dream man after only one date I am doubtful of that. Just do not become over bearing and be patient. You just met the guy.

Joe
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 23, 2007, 04:34 AM
    I agree with Joe... he basically let you know he will be hard to reach for a couple of days. SLOW down. If he is "the right one", take your time and enjoy it.
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2007, 02:36 PM
    To good for you? No shuch thing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to date him [ 6 Answers ]

Well I've known this guy for a long time and he keeps on telling me how unhappy he is with tthis girl and how he wants to break it up. I just found out that he likes me and I've liked him for a long time.I want to go out with him but I feel bad for his girl friend. It looks like he's dumping her...

Best date ever! [ 5 Answers ]

OK everyone, I'm in the mood for dating tips, I don't know if I need them I am just looking for a really original and cool thing to do with my girlfriend. So, what I want is for everyone to tell me the best date they've been on, not as in you really liked the person... but the actual date part.....

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search