Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bankaibuddhist Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 08:28 PM
    e-mailing music
    I want to know how much music I can transfer over to my laptob without losing any files permanently in the jubble trasnfer. So far I have 13 Gbytes. Is there a solution to this predictament?
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 21, 2007, 05:56 AM
    First, what do you mean by "jubble transfer"? Secondly, it also depends on how you're transferring music and how much free hard drive space you have on your laptop. You could be transferring via USB flash drive (filling the drive with the music files, plugging the drive to the laptop and then copying or cutting-and-pasting the files to the laptop) or simply a direct transfer to the laptop hard drive if it is connected to your home network.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Music is just data, you should not lose anything.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 21, 2007, 07:07 AM
    I would not use e-mail to transfer files. Most e-mail services will not allow you to transfer 13G. I would connect to the two PCs in a network or using a file transfer cable and copy the files that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make mailing labels on works 8? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm unable to merge my database with a mailing label format. I have tried many ways, but my labels print one name on one page then another name on another page. I want to create labels for mailing x-mas cards, but I'm starting to think that pen and paper would be easier. Can someone give me...

What forms do I add when mailing my taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I am mailing in my taxes for 2006 (State and federal) and I am itemizing. I used turbo tax, but when I printed the forms, they are all mixed up. What forms do I send with which? Do I send a copy of my state with my Federal and vice versa?

Mailing address on W2, W7 and 1040 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have following questions: 1) Is it necessary for me to put the same mailing address that I have on my W2 on the W7 form "applicants mailing address" section (W7 is for my spouse who does not have an SSN) as well as form 1040 "Home address" section? Or I can give a different address? The...

E-mailing vs. Telemarketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, as some of you already may know, I am in ISP sales, here is my website: Rock River Internet: Best Local Internet Service Provider - ISP - Rockford, Illinois and I have a pretty good contact list, our primary business is local businesses and I have found that it is very hard to get the...

View more questions Search