Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiem Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 03:37 PM
    How Do I install If I never got an installation window?
    I have an Officejet G85 printer-- I didn't realize that the drivers were already downloaded, however, I am stuck now because I am not familiar with how to go about getting to those drivers to install them. Please Advise, this sounds to be fairly simple.. and I hope it is, it's just not my area. HELP:cool:
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiem
    I have an Officejet G85 printer-- I didn't realize that the drivers were already downloaded, however, I am stuck now because I am not familiar with how to go about getting to those drivers to install them. Please Advise, this sounds to be fairly simple..and I hope it is, it's just not my area. HELP:cool:
    Yes this is a relatively simple answer.

Go to HP.com and see if they have a software sub menu. Once you are there, search for install disc for the printer. Or you can call HP's 800 number and ask them to send you a disc for the missing one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install flashing around a window [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a bathroom window (older house) that wasn't done right. There were no real attempts made to seal it. Most importantly, there's no flashing around it, and I was told that would need to be done. How would I install flashing without removing the window? Could I possibly slip it in there under...

Install molding over window frame into sheetrock [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to install trim molding around a window frame on the drywall or sheetrock. Should I use finishing nails and should I also glue the trim too?

Window installation [ 9 Answers ]

See what you guys think. We bought windows from a company and paid lot of money. One of the things they raved about was the fact that if the hardware, seals, glass breaks they will replace it for free for the time we own the windows. I get the warranty card and that states labor costs on it. The...

Re-route vent below window to install sliding glass door [ 1 Answers ]

I want to install a sliding glass door off the back of my house. It would be best to put it where I currently have a window. Only one problem, there is a vent centered directly below the window. Correct me if I am wrong, I have two options 1.) Move the vent off to the side of the sliding...

View more questions Search