Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marita1020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I have hepa B, high blood pressure and Thyroidism
    I was diagnosed to have Hepatitis B a few years ago. Every year I get liver function test. It's always inactive though there are times I feel pain inside me. My son who has hemophilia was also diagnosed to have hepatitis C. How can these gluathione help me and my son?
    First of all I also need to tell you that I have high blood pressure and am taking Nifedical and atenolol plus I also have thyroidism and am taking meds for it. HELP. Should we take glutathione to treat/ cure us from Hepa? Thanks for your answer.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Hepatitis is a liver problem. Milk thistle is about the best thing for liver type problems
    I don't know enough about glutathione to know the answer to that but this might help with some ideas of things you can do.

Hepatitis - Herbs for the Liver

For B
    vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid and milk thistle.
    amandalee Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2007, 02:05 PM
    There is a fraction of people who have hepatitis B can expel of the virus on their own and there is a fracton of people where it can turn into a chronic illness. It can go into remission as well, but you will still have the antibodies for it. If your doctor ever gives you medication to treat the hepatitis B, I would take it and ensure that he knows what other medications you are on. Milk Thistle will not cure your liver problems, but they will reduce some of the impact. Yes it is good for you, but it will not reverse or cure the problem to begin with.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 02:59 PM
    It would also be good to know if you have hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High Blood Pressure [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody here have heard of any significant decrease in blood pressure with any natural medications or any foods? I for one have heard that eating raw garlic and celery has properties in it that help decrease blood pressure. Today and other days that I have checked my blood pressure and...

High Blood Pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a senior citizen, was told in the past month I have High Blood pressure my medication Lisinopril 20mg 2 daily Toprol XL 50mg 1 daily ? My pulse rate has come down quite a bit, my Blood pressure has come down a little In my limited knowledge, I thought when the heart didn't pump...

High blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Can the use of testerone and hgh cause high blood pressure?

View more questions Search