Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indalay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Large ants with wings
    Once a year my home is infested with really large ants with wings. How do I get rid of them. Some are about an inch long.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 08:06 PM
    For ants that big, call an exterminator!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 08:16 AM
    They most likely are termites.
    Flying Ants, Winged Termites, Winged Ants, Flying Termite

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy/scifi film with women with wings [ 2 Answers ]

Long shot, but I'm trying to track down a film that I saw a bit of many years ago, maybe in the 80's. I haven't a clue who was in it or what it was called, which I know will make it really hard, but there is a particular scene which has stuck in my head ever since. It involves what I think is a...

Teddy with wings ? 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Doing a quiz about toys from 70s,80s & 90s and am stuck on a small bear that looks a lot like a care bear but smaller and has wings and antennae, also the correct name for cabbage patch dolls:confused:

Ants and sugar [ 2 Answers ]

Do ants like brown sugar or white sugar more? Please help me... I put sugar in to different saucers and I have ants but I don't know which they like more

Help With Ants [ 3 Answers ]

We live in a very sandy area and have lots of leaf cutter ants. (I'm not sure that is the correct name) The ants are red and have long spidery legs. They make trails when they are searching for whatever they are going to cut down. You may have a flower bed with beautiful flowers in it today and by...

Ants [ 7 Answers ]

Does anybody know any good tips for getting rid of ants?

View more questions Search